AccoladesThey're talking about us.
- SIP Northwest’s annual Best of the Northwest issue was just released and Eternal Wines scored huge! Our 2017 Eternal Sunshine Viognier was awarded Double Gold and best Viognier in the Northwest! Our single vineyard Syrah’s showed well plus the thought our Eternal Gratitude Merlot was something special too. Click here to see the whole list.
- Not to shabby to be mentioned in the New York Times! Great article on Walla Walla becoming the next Rhone Valley
- Wine & Spirits Magazine reviews our Eternal Darkness Syrah from Cockburn Ranch Vineyard 91 points and our Eternal Zen Syrah from Les Collines Vineyard 92 points!
- CarpeTravel.com loves Walla Walla and Eternal Wines. Check out there review here.
- Great mention on their favorite Walla Walla winery Eternal in Passport Magazine. Featured in October 2019 Spa Issue in Globetrotting: Walla Walla.
Big mention in ABC News!
Great article on the Bellingham NW Wine Festival and Eternal Wine!
- The Washington Wine Blog reviewed our Spring 2019 releases. Both our single vineyard Walla Walla Syrah’s were scored 91 points! For a complete list click above.
- We do love the feel of gold and our Eternal Darkness Syrah was awarded gold at the 2019 Walla Walla Wine Competition. Our sister label Drink Washington State won gold for their Carmenere.
- Seattle loved Eternal as we were awarded double gold for our 2016 Eternal Foundation Syrah and gold for our Eternal Wines 2016 Eternal Zen Syrah.
- The 2019 SavorNW Wine Awards were kind to us again. Scoring gold on our first ever reserve wine, the Eternal Passion Red Blend.
- Our Syrahs keep getting great press. Enobytes just ran an American Syrah review and tasted hundreds of Syrahs from our great country. We are honored to receive some of the best scores in Washington State. Our Eternal Darkness scored 93 points, while Eternal Restraint and Heritage scored 92 points! Our Eternal Foundation was rated 90 points.
- Wine Enthusiast tasted the Eternal Foundation and loved it, awarding it 91 points.
- The International Wine Report just revisited Washington Wines and likewise was singing our Rhone style reds praises, noting that we are a producer to visit if you love GSM’s. They awarded our Eternal Optimism 91 points.
- The Washington Wine Blog reviewed our 2018 Fall release. All wines 90+ points. Our Eternal Gratitude Merlot earns 91 points.
- Our winemaker and owner was featured in Washington Tasting Room magazine Movers, and Shakers of Washington Wine.
- The Washington Wine Blog reviews our 2018 Spring release. All wines 89+ points. Our Eternal Optimism GSM earns 91 points.
- Our Eternal Gratitude Merlot wins Gold at the 2018 Bellingham Wine Contest. We also took home 4 silver medals.
- Full page write up in Wine & Craft Beverage News on our owner and winemaker Brad Binko.
- The Washington Wine Blog reviewed our wines 90+ points
- San Fransisco loved our wines again as we won gold on our 2015 Eternal Sunshine Viognier and our 2015 Eternal Wines RocketMan Red
- SavorNW scores our RocketMan Red 90 points and our Drink Washington State 2015 Visit Wahluke Slope Carmenere 91 points.
- Seattle shined on us again as we were awarded double gold for our Drink Washington State 2015 Visit Wahluke Slope Carmenere and gold for our Eternal Wines 2015 RocketMan Red.
- Wow such an amazing showing from SavorNW magazine as we were awarded Best of Class and double gold for our Drink Washington State 2015 Visit Wahluke Slope Carmenere. We also won gold for our 2015 Eternal Wines RocketMan Red.
- The next step for our wines was the Great Northwest Platinum competition where we were awarded platinum for our 2014 Eternal Patience Roussanne, and 2016 Eternal Perspective Grenache Blanc. While winning double gold for our 2015 Eternal Sunshine Viognier
- We placed well at the Great Northwest Wine Invitation only with double gold for our 2015 Eternal Sunshine Viognier
- The Bellingham Wine Awards liked our 2016 Eternal Perspective giving it a gold medal.
- The 2017 Walla Walla Wine Competition was kind to us again as we won gold with our 2014 Eternal Patience Roussanne, 2015 RocketMan Red, and 2016 Eternal Perspective Grenache Blanc
- Eternal Wines showed well again in the 2017 Seattle wine awards with Double Gold for our Eternal Perspective Grenache Blanc from Painted Hills vineyard. Gold for our 2015 Eternal Sunshine Viognier and Drink Washington State 2014 Enjoy Walla Walla Carmenere.
- Our wines showed well in the 2017 SavorNW wine competition with gold medals for our 2014 Eternal Patience Roussanne, and our Drink Washington State Northern White Blend.
- Our Fall Release was reviewed from the Washington Wine Blog including a 90 on our 2016 Eternal Bliss Fortified Syrah. You can view the full write up here.
- Our Eternal Gratitude Columbia Valley Merlot received 88 points from Wine Enthusiast.
- The San Fransisco Wine Chronicle Competition is the largest in the nation. We pulled in 6 medals this year, including 2 golds for our 2016 Eternal Sunshine Morrison Lane Vineyard Viognier, and 2015 Eternal Wines RocketMan Red. You can view the full list of winners here.
- Our Eternal Perspective Grenache Blanc was recently honored being named one of the top 50 wines under $30. This article was recently run in the Seattle Times written by Andy Perdue. You can view this article here.
- Our winemaker is featured in Washington Tasting Room magazine under movers, shakers, and winemakers. You can view this article here.
- From taste Washington travel Check out this fun write up on our expansion.
- We did very well at the Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition Check out the full write up on their webpage.
- We are honored to be named 1 of 5 Washington Wineries to watch! Check out this awesome article by SIP Northwest
- Our Eternal Spring 2017 release is reviewed by Wine Enthusiast. All 3 of our single vineyard Syrahs receive 90 points while our RocketMan Red was given 89 points. Our Eternal Beauty rose and Eternal Perspective Grenache Blanc earned 88 points each!
- Our Eternal Patience 2014 Roussanne was blind tasted on Washington Wine Night TV. See what they thought of it and what first times they reminded them off!
- The Washington State Wine Competition results are released 6/23/17. Our Grenache Blanc continues to shine and wins another gold!
- Taste Washington Travel stopped in for a tasting and to chat with our winemaker Brad Binko. Even got Picasso in the mix!
- Our Eternal Bliss Fortified Syrah is rated by Great Northwest Wine. It sold out in 45 days, and guess what? They loved it!
- Our winery dog Picasso is featured in Washington Tasting Room magazine. We only source from Picasso approved vineyards!
- Eternal Wines wins again at Walla Walla Wine Competition Our Eternal Patience, Eternal Perspective and Eternal RocketMan Red all win gold! All proceeds benefit the Walla Walla Community College which our winemaker and owner is a graduate of.
- Eternal Wines reviewed on International Wine Report: Our Eternal Perspective Grenache Blanc received 90 points while our Eternal Beauty Rose was awarded 88.
- Eternal Wines wins big at Seattle Wine awards: Our Eternal Perspective wins double gold! Eternal Sunshine wins gold and our Eternal Patience wins Silver!
- Washington Wine Report by Sean Sullivan: Eternal Wines inaugural whites are also quite impressive (Eternal 2015 Sunshine Viognier Walla Walla Valley $35, 91 points; Eternal 2014 Patience Roussanne Walla Walla Valley $40, 90 points).
- William Pollard of Wild 4 Washington Wine reviews us William reviews our 2014 Eternal Patience Roussanne and 2015 Eternal Sunshine Viognier
- Jon Wells of Walla Walla Wine Limo interviewed our winemaker and owner Brad Binko. They talked about the recent success of both labels and where Brad sees the company going.
- Great Northwest Wine Radio interviewed our winemaker and owner Brad Binko. They talked about Washington State wines and winemaking techniques.
- Eternal Wines and Drink Washington State won 4 medals at the 2017 Cascadia Wine Award Competition
- Drink Washington State 2014 Carmenere is reviewed Outstanding! by Great Northwest Wine
- Eternal Wines and Drink Washington State won 9 medals at the 2017 SavorNW wine competition in Cannon Beach OR including a gold for 2014 Eternal Wines Eternal Patience
- Eternal Wines gets killer ratings from Wine Enthusiast: Look for us in the May 2017 issue.
- 91 points Eternal 2015 Sunshine Viognier (Walla
Walla Valley). Vibrant aromas of white
flowers, …. —S.S.
- 90 points Eternal 2014 Patience Roussanne (Walla
Walla Valley). Walla Walla Valley designated
white wines are a rarity. …. —S.S.
- 89 points 2014 Eternal Wines Rocket Man Red. Aromas of savory herb, carob, wood spice and cherry ….—S.S.
- 91 points Eternal 2015 Sunshine Viognier (Walla
- Washington Wine Blog Reviews:
2014 Eternal Wines ‘Patience’ Roussanne– Sourced from the Walla Walla Valley and aged on French oak for two years, this bright wine begins with aromatics ….90 pts
2015 Eternal Wines ‘Sunshine’ Viognier– This wine begins wth marvelous aromatics of lychee, fire roasted pineapple,…. 90 pts
Eternal Wines & Drink Washington State win big at the 2017 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition.This is the largest wine competition in the US and we took home 5 medals including gold on our 2014 Eternal Patience Roussanne.
- Eternal Wines Rocket Man Red Wins Double Gold at The Platinum 2016 Best of the Best Competition. Our red blend wins big again!
- Laura Lawson of Wine Crush radio interviewed our winemaker and owner Brad Binko. They talked about the state of Washington wines and harvest 2016
- Northwest wine: Celebrate each day with sparkling wine. Drink Washington State Sparkling Riesling reviewed.
- Eternal Wines, Drink Washington State to open downtown tasting room. By Vicki Hillhouse in the Walla Walla Union Bulletin
- Washington wine’s next generation: Brad Binko is having fun making great wine Seattle Times write up on our winemaker and owner Brad Binko. By Andy Perdue
- Great Northwest Wine Invite Only Competition Awards- Eternal Wines was asked to submit our 2014 Rocket Man Red which won bronze at this event. Drink Washington State submitted their 2014 Northern White Blend which won bronze and Welcome to Yakima Valley Sparkling Riesling which won silver… By Andy Perdue
- SIP Northwest Best of the West Competition- Drink Washington State won 3rd place in best of the west white wine blends for their 2014 Northern White blend and panels pick for their Welcome to Yakima Sparkling Riesling…. By SIP Northwest
- 2016 Tri-Cities Wine festival- Eternal Wines entered just 1 wine and won silver. Our sister company Drink Washington State won 3 medals 2 bronze and 1 silver.
- Drink Washington State Winery NV Sparkling Riesling, Yakima Valley, $19- Certified sommelier Brad Binko grew up in upstate New York and lorded over wine lists in Charleston, S.C., before moving cross-country…. By Andy Perdue
- WWCC grad gives winery dream wings at airport –
Binko, a June graduate from Walla Walla Community College’s Enology & Viticulture program, features two labels. By Vicki Hillhous
- Featured in the Rising Stars event at the Walter Clore Wine & Culinary Center in Prosser, WA 8/26/16
- Eternal Wines and Drink Washington State cleaned up at the 2016 Walla Walla Wine Competition on 6/14/16 with 5 medals total. Our Rocket Man Red won gold! Under the Drink Washington State label our Sparkling Riesling won best sparkling wine as well as a gold medal. Our Northern White blend won a gold medal and our Chardonnay won a bronze medal. Click here for complete results and write up by Andy Perdue
- Eternal Wines 2015 ‘Eternal Beauty’ Rose received a silver medal on June 10th, 2016 in the 2016 Drink Pink Vino International Rosé Wine Competition. Wineries from France, Spain, Australia, Italy, and Canada entered this event! Click here to view their webpage.
- “Recent college graduate Brad Binko is off to a fast start with his new winery. This stunning sparkler offers bright aromas of apple, cardamom and clove, followed by flavors of citrus — particularly orange and a hint of lime. It’s off-dry in its finish, making this a pleasing wine to pair with Asian dishes. This won best sparkling.” – Andy Perdue on the Drink Washington State Sparkling Riesling
- Wild 4 Washington wines review of our 1st release by William Pollard
- “We loved it, it received the second best score ever at our blind tasting” -April Reddout at Walter Clore Center on the 2015 Drink Washington State Northern White Blend
- “The Rocket Mad Red was Great ! Much appreciated! Keep up the Good work! – Danny Gare Buffalo Sabres great
- “Congrats young man, you made 6 shelf placements in Washington State’s largest showcase for local wines with your personality, sweet packaging, and most importantly the truth in the bottle!
….your wines are interesting, fun and serious wine, super label and overall concept.” -Chuck Adkins Fine Wine Director, Mid-Columbia Wine and Spirits
- Drink Washington State was the Winery of the Week at The Marc Restaurant in Walla Walla, WA 6/15/16 – 6/21/16
- Eternal Wines was featured as the Winery of the Week at The Marc Restaurant in Walla Walla, WA 4/20/16 – 4/26/16