- Drink Washington State 2014 Carmenere is reviewed Outstanding! by Great Northwest Wine
It’s an exotic young red that’s starting to come into its own…See the whole review here
- Eternal Wines and Drink Washington State won 4 medals at the 2017 Cascadia Wine Award Competition
- Drink Washington State and Eternal Wines won 9 medals at the 2017 SavorNW wine competition in Cannon Beach, OR including a gold for 2015 Drink Washington State Northern White Blend
- Drink Washington State & Eternal Wines win big at the 2017 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. This is the largest wine competition in the US and we took home 5 medals including Silver on our 2014 Enjoy Walla Walla Carmenere.
- Laura Lawson of Wine Crush radio interviewed our winemaker and owner Brad Binko. They talked about the state of Washington wines and harvest 2016
Northwest wine: Celebrate each day with sparkling wine. Drink Washington State Sparkling Riesling reviewed.
- Eternal Wines, Drink Washington State to open downtown tasting room. By Vicki Hillhouse in the Walla Walla Union Bulletin
- Washington wine’s next generation: Brad Binko is having fun making great wine– Seattle Times write up on our winemaker and owner Brad Binko. By Andy Perdue
- Great Northwest Wine Invite Only Competition Awards- Drink Washington State was asked to submitted our 2014 Northern White Blend which won bronze and Welcome to Yakima Valley Sparkling Riesling which won silver at the competition. Eternal Wines was asked to submit their 2014 Rocket Man Red which won bronze at the event… By Andy Perdue
- SIP Northwest Best of the West Competition- Drink Washington State won 3rd place in best of the west white wine blends for our 2014 Northern White blend and panels pick for our NV Welcome to Yakima Sparkling Riesling…. By SIP Northwest
- 2016 Tri-Cities Wine festival- Drink Washington State won 3 medals 2 bronze (Enjoy Walla Walla Carmenere, Welcome to Yakima Sparkling Riesling) and 1 silver (Groovin’ on the Wahluke Slope Cabernet Sauvignon). Our sister winery Eternal Wines entered just 1 wine and won silver.
- Drink Washington State Winery NV Sparkling Riesling, Yakima Valley, $19: Our Sparkling Riesling is reviewed By Andy Perdue of the Seattle Times and Great NW Wines. Spoiler alert he loves it!
- WWCC grad gives winery dream wings at airport –
Brad Binko, a June graduate from Walla Walla Community College’s Enology & Viticulture program, features two labels. By Vicki Hillhouse
- Featured in the Rising Stars event at the Walter Clore Wine & Culinary Center in Prosser, WA 8/26/16
- Drink Washington State cleaned up at the 2016 Walla Walla Wine Competition on 6/14/16. Our Sparkling Riesling won best sparkling wine as well as a gold medal. Our Northern White blend won a gold medal and our Chardonnay won a bronze medal. Eternal Wines Rocket Man Red won gold as well. Click here for complete results and write up by Andy Perdue
- Eternal Wines 2015 ‘Eternal Beauty’ Rose received a silver medal on June 10th, 2016 in the 2016 Drink Pink Vino International Rosé Wine Competition. Wineries from France, Spain, Australia, Italy, and Canada entered this event! Click here to view their webpage.
- “Recent college graduate Brad Binko is off to a fast start with his new winery. This stunning sparkler offers bright aromas of apple, cardamom and clove, followed by flavors of citrus — particularly orange and a hint of lime. It’s off-dry in its finish, making this a pleasing wine to pair with Asian dishes. This won best sparkling.” – Andy Perdue on the Drink Washington State Sparkling Riesling
- “We loved it, it received the second best score ever at our blind tasting” -April Reddout at Walter Clore Center on the 2015 Drink Washington State Northern White Blend
- “The Rocket Mad Red was Great ! Much appreciated! Keep up the Good work! – Danny Gare Buffalo Sabres great
- “Congrats young man, you made 6 shelf placements in Washington State’s largest showcase for local wines with your personality, sweet packaging, and most importantly the truth in the bottle!
….your wines are interesting, fun and serious wine, super label and overall concept.” -Chuck Adkins Fine Wine Director, MidColumbia Wine and Spirits
- Drink Washington State is the Winery of the Week at The Marc Restaurant in Walla Walla, WA 6/15/16 – 6/21/16